Bjorg, Bonneterre et Compagnie is the leader in Organic in France. Since 45 years, the company offers food alternatives by developing organic and fair trade products. Among its brands, Alter Eco gives value to small producers and defends the family and biological farming model. In 2015, the company, which employs 440 people, generated 291 million euro turnover from which 70% based on organic agriculture.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Best practices for teaching cacao agroforestry12 January 2021
- ISO 34101: an international standard for sustainable cocoa21 November 2019
- The men and women of Cacao Forest meet in the Dominican Republic!6 November 2018