Bjorg, Bonneterre et Compagnie is the leader in Organic in France. Since 45 years, the company offers food alternatives by developing organic and fair trade products. Among its brands, Alter Eco gives value to small producers and defends the family and biological farming model. In 2015, the company, which employs 440 people, generated 291 million euro turnover from which 70% based on organic agriculture.
- Boosting the commercial potential of achiote, ginger and turmeric, 3 cocoa-related products26 January 2022
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest is replanting !27 April 2022
- Grafting cacao trees: why do they do it?27 April 2022
- Third Meeting of the Local Monitoring Committee of the Cacao Forest project in the Dominican Republic29 March 2022
- A new product with high added value: hibiscus flower21 February 2022