Bjorg, Bonneterre et Compagnie is the leader in Organic in France. Since 45 years, the company offers food alternatives by developing organic and fair trade products. Among its brands, Alter Eco gives value to small producers and defends the family and biological farming model. In 2015, the company, which employs 440 people, generated 291 million euro turnover from which 70% based on organic agriculture.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest producers spread the word about their involvement in the Experimental Network !27 December 2021
- The challenges facing cacao agroforestry in the Dominican Republic27 December 2021
- Success for Cacao Forest’s Participatory Experimental Network (REP)!30 November 2021
- New partners are joining us23 November 2021
- Visit from the AFD11 October 2021