Earthworm Foundation is an international non-profit organisation helping transform supply chains for benefit of people and nature. Earthworm Foundation acts on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. Our staff operate at key stages in the supply chain, from our members procurement departments, to raw material extraction, production, distribution and consumption.
- Boosting the commercial potential of achiote, ginger and turmeric, 3 cocoa-related products26 January 2022
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest is replanting !27 April 2022
- Grafting cacao trees: why do they do it?27 April 2022
- Third Meeting of the Local Monitoring Committee of the Cacao Forest project in the Dominican Republic29 March 2022
- A new product with high added value: hibiscus flower21 February 2022