Earthworm Foundation is an international non-profit organisation helping transform supply chains for benefit of people and nature. Earthworm Foundation acts on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. Our staff operate at key stages in the supply chain, from our members procurement departments, to raw material extraction, production, distribution and consumption.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Best practices for teaching cacao agroforestry12 January 2021
- ISO 34101: an international standard for sustainable cocoa21 November 2019
- The men and women of Cacao Forest meet in the Dominican Republic!6 November 2018