Earthworm Foundation is an international non-profit organisation helping transform supply chains for benefit of people and nature. Earthworm Foundation acts on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. Our staff operate at key stages in the supply chain, from our members procurement departments, to raw material extraction, production, distribution and consumption.
- Cacao Forest technicians teach REP producers how to make organic fertilizers19 September 2022
- New scientific publication for Cacao Forest19 September 2022
- A look back at the 2nd Dominican Chocolate Festival17 August 2022
- The Festival of Dominican Cacao17 August 2022
- Welcome, Jaimelissa and Jorge!30 June 2022