ISARA-Lyon is a French school of engineering specialized in agriculture, food and environmental science. More than 3’600 engineers have graduated from ISARA since its foundation in 1968, and are now contributing to the development of agricultural and food sectors. In addition to the higher education programmes (engineering degree and international bachelor and master programmes), ISARA-Lyon proposes consultancy and research activities in cooperation with professional and economic actors.
- Boosting the commercial potential of achiote, ginger and turmeric, 3 cocoa-related products26 January 2022
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest is replanting !27 April 2022
- Grafting cacao trees: why do they do it?27 April 2022
- Third Meeting of the Local Monitoring Committee of the Cacao Forest project in the Dominican Republic29 March 2022
- A new product with high added value: hibiscus flower21 February 2022