ISARA-Lyon is a French school of engineering specialized in agriculture, food and environmental science. More than 3’600 engineers have graduated from ISARA since its foundation in 1968, and are now contributing to the development of agricultural and food sectors. In addition to the higher education programmes (engineering degree and international bachelor and master programmes), ISARA-Lyon proposes consultancy and research activities in cooperation with professional and economic actors.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest producers spread the word about their involvement in the Experimental Network !27 December 2021
- The challenges facing cacao agroforestry in the Dominican Republic27 December 2021
- Success for Cacao Forest’s Participatory Experimental Network (REP)!30 November 2021
- New partners are joining us23 November 2021
- Visit from the AFD11 October 2021