ISARA-Lyon is a French school of engineering specialized in agriculture, food and environmental science. More than 3’600 engineers have graduated from ISARA since its foundation in 1968, and are now contributing to the development of agricultural and food sectors. In addition to the higher education programmes (engineering degree and international bachelor and master programmes), ISARA-Lyon proposes consultancy and research activities in cooperation with professional and economic actors.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Best practices for teaching cacao agroforestry12 January 2021
- ISO 34101: an international standard for sustainable cocoa21 November 2019
- The men and women of Cacao Forest meet in the Dominican Republic!6 November 2018