French chocolatier Valrhona has been creating exceptional chocolate since 1922. Created by pastry chefs for pastry chefs, Valrhona uses all its expertise, exacting standards and passion to help gastronomy professionals make every gourmet experience an outstanding one. Because dialogue and ethics are two of its constant concerns, Valrhona fosters long-term co-development relationships with planters and top chefs so that we can all respect nature and our fellow man.
- Boosting the commercial potential of achiote, ginger and turmeric, 3 cocoa-related products26 January 2022
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest is replanting !27 April 2022
- Grafting cacao trees: why do they do it?27 April 2022
- Third Meeting of the Local Monitoring Committee of the Cacao Forest project in the Dominican Republic29 March 2022
- A new product with high added value: hibiscus flower21 February 2022