French chocolatier Valrhona has been creating exceptional chocolate since 1922. Created by pastry chefs for pastry chefs, Valrhona uses all its expertise, exacting standards and passion to help gastronomy professionals make every gourmet experience an outstanding one. Because dialogue and ethics are two of its constant concerns, Valrhona fosters long-term co-development relationships with planters and top chefs so that we can all respect nature and our fellow man.
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Best practices for teaching cacao agroforestry12 January 2021
- ISO 34101: an international standard for sustainable cocoa21 November 2019
- The men and women of Cacao Forest meet in the Dominican Republic!6 November 2018