Terra Isara is lending support to an international applied research program on the development of new sustainable agricultural systems in cacao farming. The objective is to sustain a high quality production of cacao beans, respecting crop diversity and protecting natural resources while making it possible for producers to lead a decent life by guaranteeing a fair price. Work has begun in the Dominican Republic and will extend progressively to Peru, Madagascar, Ecuador and the Ivory Coast.
- Boosting the commercial potential of achiote, ginger and turmeric, 3 cocoa-related products26 January 2022
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Cacao Forest is replanting !27 April 2022
- Grafting cacao trees: why do they do it?27 April 2022
- Third Meeting of the Local Monitoring Committee of the Cacao Forest project in the Dominican Republic29 March 2022
- A new product with high added value: hibiscus flower21 February 2022