Terra Isara is lending support to an international applied research program on the development of new sustainable agricultural systems in cacao farming. The objective is to sustain a high quality production of cacao beans, respecting crop diversity and protecting natural resources while making it possible for producers to lead a decent life by guaranteeing a fair price. Work has begun in the Dominican Republic and will extend progressively to Peru, Madagascar, Ecuador and the Ivory Coast.
- Cacao Forest technicians teach REP producers how to make organic fertilizers19 September 2022
- New scientific publication for Cacao Forest19 September 2022
- A look back at the 2nd Dominican Chocolate Festival17 August 2022
- The Festival of Dominican Cacao17 August 2022
- Welcome, Jaimelissa and Jorge!30 June 2022