Terra Isara is lending support to an international applied research program on the development of new sustainable agricultural systems in cacao farming. The objective is to sustain a high quality production of cacao beans, respecting crop diversity and protecting natural resources while making it possible for producers to lead a decent life by guaranteeing a fair price. Work has begun in the Dominican Republic and will extend progressively to Peru, Madagascar, Ecuador and the Ivory Coast.
- Cacao Forest Phase 2: the project steps up a gear19 March 2021
- Official launch of Cacao Forest Phase 219 March 2021
- What is agroforestry?26 August 2019
- Preliminary results presented at the World Congress on Agroforestry20 June 2019
- Welcome Sebastián !24 September 2021
- Best practices for teaching cacao agroforestry12 January 2021
- ISO 34101: an international standard for sustainable cocoa21 November 2019